Not everyone can spend out thousands of dollars for 360 photography Camera High prices act as barriers for many photographers mainstream virtual reality content creation, which is needed to develop a thriving ecosystem.
2020 will be an amazing year for new VR 360 cameras for photography to emerge as affordable options to shoot 360 photos and virtual reality videos.
Luckily, at MN Photography we have compiled the most up-to-date list of economical and cost-effective 360-degree cameras.
Firstly, the most common used of 360 camera or 360 photographs is to demonstrate the 360 degree view of the place. The google Street view app help you a lot while taking a 360 photo and uploading directly to the google maps.
Google 360 VR has became so much popular these days. Many users, photographers and even travellers are loving the era of 360 degree Virtual reality.
So we have list down 2 best 360 camera that can fit in your budget.
Features of INSTA360GO Camera – 360 photography Camera
GO uses proprietary FlowState stabilization to keep your footage impossibly smooth.
GO uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat.
With the wide range of in-the-box accessories, GO can be mounted just about anywhere.
GO shoots stabilized hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
GO is IPX4 water resistant. It can handle rain, splashes and even a quick dunk.
Barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe. Epic shots are now as easy as walking.
Even doing the dishes looks better in slow-motion.
Buy now insta360 ONE camera
Features of INSTA360 ONE Camera – 360 photography Camera
- Unlock the “bullet time” effect with the 120fps high-speed shooting mode
- 6-axis stabilization for stable, sharp and clear image
- Shoot first, point later with FreeCapture
- Creator Kit includes 1x Insta360 ONE, 1x Bullet Time Bundle (Invisible Selfie Stick + Handle), 1x Tabletop Tripod, and 1x 8GB MicroSD Card.
Insta360 Nano S
Features of INSTA360 Nano S Camera – 360 photography Camera
- 4K 360° Video + 20 MP 360° Photos, shoot 4K 360°, wherever, whenever
- MultiView lets you record in every direction, and arrange the best of what you see in one frame
- All-new 360° video chat lets you share an immersive, real-time view of your world